Call for papers UIC HIGHSPEED 2008 postponed
Zeist, The Netherlands – It is still possible to submit your abstract for the congress!! The deadline for abstract submission is postponed to 14 September 2007.
Please choose your topic in the following programme or make another proposal:
- topic 1 High Speed rail and society;
- topic 2 High speed rail in practice;
- topic 3 From single lines to a high speed network;
- topic 4 Strategic issues in high speed rail;
- topic 5 Meeting customers’expectations;
- topic 6 Innovation in fixed and mobile equipments.
Please visit http://highspeed2008.uic for more detailed information about submitting your paper. You could submit your paper by online submission through the website or send your paper to Mrs. Beatrice Segeral