EU-India ITS Conference 1-2 February 2007
Brussels, Belgium – The EC-supported, ERTICO-coordinated EU-India eSafety project will be offering ITS stakeholders the opportunity to showcase ITS solutions for India at its next event, “Intelligent Future for Transport and Road Safety in India”, to be held 1-2 February 2007 at the Ambassador Hotel, New Delhi, India. Exhibitor registrations must be received by Wednesday, 6 December 2006.
The Conference aims to:
- Propose ITS solutions for India’s transport requirements;
- Showcase ITS technologies and research activities from EU and India;
- Establish joint EU-India cooperation for ITS development in India;
Its priority areas are:
- Real-time traffic and traveller information
- Emergency response services
- Public Transport Management
The event is aimed at European and Indian public authorities, researchers or companies interested in pursuing ITS development and deployment in India.
If your organisation is interested in showcasing technologies, services or research activities in one of the above areas at the event, please contact ERTICO EU-India Project Coordinator Priti Prajapati. In India, please contact Anita Koshy, email@example.com at ITS India.
A registration form – plus more information pertaining to the event – can downloaded on the EU-India website, http://www.euindia.info