Advanced Transport Network Analysis study week
Brussels, Belgium – ERTICO partner CERTH is planning its second international study week on Transport Network Analysis and Modelling for June 2007 at the SANI Beach Resort in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The pre-registration form is now available. CERTH pre-registration form-04 (2).doc (279 KB)
The objective of the study week is to comprehensively cover the issues of advance network analysis and supply modelling. The main part of the course will be concerned with advance supply models – essential in the design, evaluation, and operation of transportation systems.
CERTH notes that the event aims to:
- give transport professionals and academics with an in-depth opportunity for training at the forefront of transportation science
- develop a learning framework in which complex scientific issues are easily understood
- stimulate the exchange of ideas and experience between academics and practitioners in the field of transport, modelling and planning
- offer a unique opportunity for continuous education for transport professionals in a subject which is very often faced in practice
- provide a venue for young researchers and professionals in the field of transport to meet world-known academics and discuss the results of current state-of-the-art research.
The study week is directed at transportation engineers and planners, mathematicians, operation researchers and other professionals involved in transport network analysis, forecasting, planning, evaluation and related fields.