Asia Railtec Summit 2008, in Shanghai, China
"Asia Railtec Summit 2008" takes place on 14th, 15th & 16th May 2008 in Shanghai, China. It is authorized by the international authorities, and undertook by H&Z Industry Media.
"Asia Railtec Summit 2008" is a high level summit which will convene 250-300 decision-makers to discuss the development of rail industry in Asia. wonderful speeches from related government departments and successful rail operators will be given; a face to face communication with decision-makers directly ; a comprehensive analysis of market trends of rail industry.
Asia Railtec Summit 2008 is an annual meeting place where international rail organizations, rail operators, investment organizations, commercial banks, equipments providers, IT & high-tech solution providers, law firms, auditing firms & other service providers come together to discuss policy updates, partnership opportunities, technology innovation across the world with special discussion of China industry. The fastest developing China rail market is one of the most concerned issue while Asia Railtec Summit 2008 profound topics will be delivered for new possibilities in China.
Panel : Global Integration & Development of Rail Transit
Main Track: Establishing an Intelligent Rail Transit System & Promoting a Harmonious Society
Visit: Visiting Changzhou—The Special Industrial Park of China Rail Industry
- QIN Guodong, Deputy Director China Metro & LRT Research Center Ministry of Construction, PRC;
- XIE Zhengguang, Managing Director, Beijing Mass Transit Railway Operation Corp. Ltd.;
- Ignacio Barron De Angoiti, Director of High-speed Railway, UIC;
- CHEN Du, Executive Director, Jiangsu Tram Traffic Industry Technology Association;
- John Scales, Senior Expert, transportation sector of The World Bank Group;
- LI Sixin, Deputy Minister of Technology & Devices Department, DaQin Railway Co., Ltd.;
- Mick Evans, Vice President Rail, BHP;
- Dr. Gioacchino Gabbuti, CEO, ATAC S.p.A;
- Daniel LAI, CIO, Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway;
- Ildefonso de Matías, General Director Madrid Metro;
- Michael Byng, Chairman, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors;
- GU Weihua, Vice President, Shanghai Shentong Metro Co., Ltd.;
- ZHANG Xiaoling, Deputy Director, Jiangsu Province Communications Department;
- Marten Saflund, Vice President Prover Technology AB;
- Manfred Michel, Director Deutsche Bahn AG.
For more detailed information and registration please visit the website: http://asiarailtec.com