Skanska’s Annual General Meeting
Solna, Sweden – The following decisions were made at Skanska AB’s Annual General Meeting in Stockholm 2007-04-03:
- The dividend for 2006 was approved in accordance with the Board’s proposal
of SEK 4.75 (preceding year SEK 4.50) and an extraordinary dividend of SEK
3.50 (2.00). The record date for the dividend is April 10, 2007.
- Sverker Martin-Löf, Jane F. Garvey, Stuart Graham, Curt Källströmer, Finn Johnsson, Anders Nyrén and Lars Pettersson were reelected members of the Board of Directors.
- Sir Adrian Montague and Matti Sundberg were elected as new Board members
replacing Roger Flanagan and Ulrika Francke, who declined reelection.
- Sir Adrian Montague is Board Chairman of the British Energy Group plc,
Friends Provident plc and Michael Page International plc, among other
assignments. He has extensive experience with the British government’s PPP
(Public Private Partnership) projects.
- Matti Sundberg is a member of the Board of Boliden AB, SSAB and sales
companies within Scania, among other assignments. He has previously served
as President of Metso, Valmet and Ovako Steel Oy.
- Sverker Martin-Löf was reelected Chairman of the Board.
Skanska is one of the world’s leading construction groups with expertise in
construction, development of commercial and residential projects and
public-private partnerships. The Group currently has 56,000 employees in
selected home markets in Europe, in the US and Latin America. Headquartered
in Stockholm, Sweden and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, Skanska’s
sales in 2006 totaled USD 17 billion.