Wat ga je doen
Are you the CAD Designer who knows how to design 3D hard parts of motorcycle apparel?
REV'IT! Sport International designs and develops fashionable riding gear for bike lovers. We work from our offices in Oss and New York. REV'IT! is a leading brand that produces the highest quality functional riding apparel available in more than 70 countries. Passionate motorcycle riders all over the world are wearing our brand.
For our Research & Innovation department we are looking for the following:
3D CAD Designer
What awaits you?
The 3D CAD Designer will be part of the Research & Innovation department, a team responsible for developing new techniques and technologies to be integrated into our new collection of products. You will be responsible for analysing, drawing, developing and engineering 3D components (e.g. hard parts or protective parts) with a keen eye for aesthetics, design, detail, ergonomics and functionality.
In daily practice this means you are responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining the look and feel of 3D components based on the collection concept
- Creating 3D drawings, engineering, assuring technical feasibility and communicating clearly with mould makers (Engineers) and manufacturers of 3D components
- Executing the process from initial analysis and design to the finished 3D CAD drawing, taking into account production limitations and /or possibilities for limitations
- Communicating 3D CAD drawings and designs to mould makers and Engineers and guiding the process of (injection) moulding the end product
- Upholding quality standards during the design, development and production phases of the final components
Are you our ideal candidate?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in a related field (e.g. Industrial Product Development, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Design Academy) and ideally 2 - 5 years of work experience in a similar position. You have a strong sense of Design and Ergonomics. Additionally you are experienced working with Rhinoceros, T-splines and Solidworks; experience with Grasshopper is an advantage. You are knowledgeable about new techniques and materials in relation to 3D components and are able to use that knowledge in the development process.
As an employee, you are a team player and are open-minded. You are creative, innovative and possess analytical and conceptual skills. With a pro-active, professional attitude, you possess attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under minimal supervision. You are an effective communicator (written and spoken as well as visual) and are not afraid to go the extra mile when necessary. Knowledge and love of motorcycling is a plus. Last but not least you speak and write both Dutch and English.
What are we offering?
- An environment where innovation, design, collaboration, fun and results are central; We are one of the fastest growing motorcycle apparel brands in the world for a reason!
- An international culture with customers in over 70 countries and suppliers around the world.
- A brand that is internationally regarded as a benchmark for excellent product design in the motor industry.
- Plenty of opportunities to implement your own ideas, time for creativity and an independent work environment.
- An excellent benefits package and extensive training opportunities to develop yourself personally and professionally.
We welcome your application and request that you sent your cover letter and resume via the 'Apply' button. If you have any questions about this position, contact Ruud van Berlo +31 412 69 67 30 or send him an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-Time, Oss, Designer, Engineering, Drawing, Industrial Product Development, Industrial Design